Regurgitating…puking my brains out…here I am again…..
Freaking incompetence, I am plagued by freaking incompetent people. How can someone go thru life with the “work ethic” of doing as least amount as possible? You can’t even call it an “ethic”. And they think they are WINNING, “the percentage of pay to work is in my favor, I win”. AUGGHHH….just shoot me now….well maybe they are winning. I certainly am not, I mean winning. But hey, gotta keep up the positive energy, need to get online and check out my CT lottery numbers, or as I call them, my "retirement plan". They go quite well with my “savings account”, which when I say saving account, I mean the un-returned deposit bottles and cans stacking up in my garage. Funny, I just realized that I have a lot of dumb monikers for things in my life. I use to call my PDA (remember those?) “my brain”, because mine is obviously outdated and under powered. Now that PDA has become smart phone (jeeze my phone is so smart…HOW SMART IS IT?) I just call it my id. It certain knows more about me then I can remember.
Hmmm…should I be telling this stuff? Blaugh….yea…that’s my brain I just puked out….I feel better now. So if I can only stop using " ".
No comments:
Post a Comment