Monday, May 2, 2011

Conspiracy

Not that I am one of those conspiracy theory fanatics. I believe that we truly went to the moon, and I don’t think that the gov has aliens in custody, though there might be something with the Kennedy thing, but anyway. I do believe that there is a conspiracy that the government is perpetrating on us as I type.


We are being controlled by government numerologist to forgo the inalienable rights that were given to the past generations of this fine country. This has become so far reaching that even “The Daily Show with Jon Stewart” AND “The Colbert Report” has become duped pawns in this great diabolical. Like sheep, the American citizens have blindly follow suit without the least inclining of what freedom they have lost. I am talking about what year it is, 2011.

Ok, since the turn of the century two thousand has been the “mode-operatos”. There was that little love affair with y2k that year (it was sweet), but two thousand has become the recognized prominent figure in our yearly recitals, and for linguistic reasons, I can let that slide for awhile. But come on, isn’t it about time we start calling it for what it is? Are we going to continue with this nouveau numerical decoupage, two thousand and eleven, what the hell is that? We have to start the fight now to reclaim our rightful places in history. Say it with me…twenty eleven. Do you think Americans of the past would have put up with this outrage? Do you think back in 1911, they would have put up with “One Thousand, Nine Hundred and Eleven”? Get real!! I fear that if we don’t stand up for our 20 rights, history and time will be lost forever

20-11 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment