Thursday, May 19, 2011

Third time's a charm

Ok, so I’m beginning to creep myself out. This is looking a little dark. Truthfully, I’m not EMO or Goth. Maybe I should do something like kittens and daisies. I CAN DO KITTENS AND DAISIES! And rainbows and sunny blue sky, yes, yes I can. Then would you all clap and give me a hand? Or Star bellied Sneetches who has bellies with stars. And smiley faced girls driving around in convertible cars. But if I think what I do, and do what I think. The color I use wouldn’t turn out to be pink. Life isn’t all roses or all lemons you must see. But the things that piss me off, sometimes won’t let me be. So I rant and I rave, occasionally with no end in sight. And sometimes I’m wrong yet sometimes I’m right. Please keep in mind and take with a grin, you can find sunshine and laughter even in sin. So don’t think me bad or that this is hype. Because all, after all this is just tripe.




I’m just full of it today……….

No comments:

Post a Comment