I have traveled thru time, past, present, and future. Bending the fabric of existence, warping the continuum and flashing thru the years like a firefly on a warm summer night.
Just a jump to the left.
I have revisited old nightmares and seen the outcomes of today’s dreams. I understand that there is no destiny and how frail our grasp on reality is. One would think that such knowledge would create wisdom, in an almost God like manor. But knowing it all, realizing the outcome of our actions, what has happened and what is in store in the future, has just made me bored of the whole damn thing. Déjà vu, seen this someplace before. “Everything happens for a reason” they say. Well.... they are wrong. Chaos is actually what holds the whole thing together.
Did I just give away the ending? Not to worry, you did forget, or I mean will.
I think the hardest thing I learned being a Time Traveler, is that making hotel reservations really sucks. You think it is bad here today, try thru time. So I have seen the future and how easily it can be changed, how a “simple seemingly inoculate act would lead to his eminent demise”.. So I stopped going back in time. Hell I have enough problems with today without it doing a chameleon change because I smiled at the third cousin twice removed of Mary Shelly. Yea, that one causes Bush to be elected, sorry, my bad. So I have decided only to change the future.
How about you?
Never mind I already know.
Oh, that and the forgetting has nothing to do with your destiny, it’s just your nature.
No comments:
Post a Comment