So I have returned, well kinda, at least I'm back. The Garden of OZ was very enticing, lollipops and hippies galore. I guess that I should give a little rundown on what this fest was about, though it was not my intention to devote much typing to it. As I mentioned, it was a hippie fest. Not one of those tribe/vibe type of fest that are an excuse for some promoter to get rich. This was a true hippie fest. A group of 1000+ people just getting together in the middle of nowhere. Total volunteer organization that builds bars, acoustic stage, electric stage, kitchen, coffee bar, drills wells, and builds showers. Everybody has a great time and it is a loving sharing happening. Music, dancing, costumes and nakedness. Enough said.
Fairy Tales do happen and love comes in many forms and sometimes the strangest of times. At least from my experience. But “Happily Every After” still is so elusive to me. I seen the point, I’ve been to the edge. I have recognized the exact moment in time that true happiness has bloomed. I have said that “this is it” and have felt the glow and watched the aura engulf and surround all that there is. And the day and night smiles, vibrating with the energy and intensity of life felt. I expect a lot out of life, I can be very demanding. But why can I not grasp and hold onto “Happily Ever After”? Maybe it is just that, somethings are not meant to be held….yea…right. Now I am sounding like a corny proverbial Cliché. What’s that one on love? Like a bird if you let it go and it doesn’t return, then you never had it to begin with…or some silly thing like that? Human Beings are much more complicated than simple proverbs. Yes proverbs scratch the surface, that’s why they are so universal, and so pointed to by people. I use to own a bird. A blue,yellow and white Budgie. It was very pretty. I would let it fly around my house when ever it wanted. Only sleeping in it’s open golden cage when it didn’t want to play. I would put out dishes of water for it to bathe in and had branches fashionable placed on walls, cabinets and windows so that it could perch where it wanted. It has a really nice chirp and would happily sing constantly. It died, aneurysm. Pretty common for Budgies, or so the vet says. Now I have a black cat. But I digress… so Happily Ever After. Am I obsessing with this? Oh..maybe I should have it tattooed on my back. That's actually a pretty cool idea. Yea, it sounds like I am obsessing, and I did find quite a bit of happiness down in the gardens of OZ. So if happiness can be found, why do I need it ever after? For isn’t right now plain good enough? Anyway, my heart is still off in the garden of OZ , and not so much in this blogging thing. So I, for now, will bid fair thee well.

No comments:
Post a Comment