Thursday, June 23, 2011

monolog

Yesterday I was cast as a villian. Sometimes that just happens, yet I try to avoid it as much as I can. It's truely not a part that I like to play. But remember, I'm a whore, and role play is just a part of the occupation.

You ever notice that the villian alway seems to monolog their intentions and evil plans?

So villian I play. Here We Go........

The two of them had been drinking pretty heavily. They were cheap American beers and tequila shots zombies.“Dude, get me a beer, and make sure it’s cold, check the label, it turns blue, man”, said zombie one.  Where straight Black Rum is my particular poison. Slowly sipped it really gives me the edge, you can almost taste it’s involvement in the slave triangle.  This was going to be too easy, I thought as we meandered thru the wooded lot, ax at my side. “Ax for the monsters, that’s just too funny dude!” spouted zombie 2.  “But I know what you are saying “, retorted zombie one. “My position is full of monsters and that Mother Fucking Bitch is the worst one I ain’t  her freeekn lapdog where does she get off making demands on me like that”, he slur. We stopped at the first clearing . The two of them wavering a little in the drunken stupor of self-confidence. The moon was just about full, largely glowing in the eastern sky. What a barren mistress I though, but it is good to have her company and always a slight exhibitionist thrill to have her watch. The two of them were having some inane conversation, laboring under some false pretense. My attention coming back into their conversation  “that funcn idot managgerier, ain’t it righ dud?” He didn’t even realize the swing, a single hand round house from my side. Until the ax’s hickory handle, just below the head, caught him on the ankle, shattering it. Taking a step back, I pulled the ax toward me. The ax’s head grabbing his Achilles tendon, tearing it and ripping off his heal as his foot was pulled out from beneath him. He went down hard onto his back with a loud thud that even the moon heard. But before he could react or even voice the pain, a right handed over head swing brought the ax bit across his throat, slicing it right down to the backbone. The blood gushing out in a river amongst the clearing as his body shook in the grip of death.  Swing around to the right the ax caught the second one across his stomach. Slicing open his guts and spilling his bowels on the ground. He just stood there with this stupid look of disbelief and fear on his face. It’s the fear in their eyes I like the best. This one was going to be sweet, as I took my time.  A double handle swing took his left leg off at the knee, dropping him down on his right. I slowly raised the ax over my head coming down hard where his neck met his shoulder, burying the ax head deep in his upper torso. I had to work and pry it out of the bone to allow his body to drop forward.  Stepping back the blood was everywhere, gurgling and spurting out of the quivering bodies. The sound of the running blood slowly decreasing as the bodies pumped the last life force from them and a deep red silence took over the clearing. Hey, I’m just saying, you know. “Dude, that was harsh, man,” said zombie one. “that really hurt”. “I think I’m going to puke” replied zombie two. Well it’s just the way I see it, I could be wrong. But if you want a suggestion from me, you guys should watch your backs. “Yea I know what you are saying” wined zombie one. “I do need this job and you are right, thanks”. “I think I’m going to puke” replied zombie two. I left them both in the clearing of break room looking over the balanced score card and reviewing their goals. “That is not what I wanted you to do”, said Mother.  Sorry, I said, you know that happily I will sell my body for you, but I won’t be your assassin. “But you would be so good at it” suggestively responded Mother. I know, but that is just for me, you can’t have it, replied I. “Fine” snapped Mother. “But you’re not my favorite anymore”. I knew that was coming. “And have you meet Fred from Human Resources” Mother coyly said. Hi Fred, is that a double bit Hudson Bay ax? I always thought they were more flashy then actually useful. “I’m pretty good with it”, responded Fred. “We need to meet”. Yes, I figured that Fred, send me an appointment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment