I’ve experienced adventures thru dark forested woods, rain soaked streets, tall cities, small towns, and big seascapes. Spent lifetimes amongst friends, groups, and crowds. Surround by thousands and by one. I’ve stood on stage and addressed hundreds, been given awards and accolades. And in quite repose held tight and whispered into the ear of love. At different times, spent every essence of my being attempting to be the quintessential good son, husband, father. Yet it is here that I always return, seated in a chair, in a blank quiet room, alone. And all that I have done, all that I have been, all that I have struggled to achieve, is gone. There is no tears shed for me, no one to whisper my name to the future, no prays for my everlasting eternality. I am already forgotten and shall never find the solitude of completeness. The photos will be deleted, the art will be trashed, and what I was shall fade into what I all ready am now, nothing.
So be it.
-existent.
No comments:
Post a Comment