I’m not a religious person, but now don’t get me wrong, I’m not anti-religious either. Whatever floats your boat, as long as you don’t try to impose it on me or start some Jihad. Spiritual I guess I believe in…something. I mean, trying to be a good Human Being and all this shit that I put up with should get me somewhere better off in the (?) after life. Maybe Target instead of Walmart? As for Eastern religion, knowing a couple of mantras, enjoying the concept of karma, liking the looks and idea of Prayer flags and of course the Kama Sutra, is about as far as I get. And as for the “traditional” Anglo Saxon European Christian religion, though I don’t practice, I was raised the “Roman Catholic Way”. I know all too well how I’m not worthy. So needless to say, I’m not on the fast track towards Heaven. But sometimes I wonder why not. After all, one of my favorite foods is cheese. And as everyone knows, Cheese is next to GOD. You have all heard that old exclamation…......”Chjez-is Christ!”
No wonder I’m sentenced to Hell. Lord have mercy!
The room was totally vacant, only the blue glow on the screened wall slightly pulsing. Silently the Priestess walked in and took her place at the Altar. The Mass began. Quietly came her slaves caring the sacrifices. Bowls of brains and organs, trays covered with body parts. No sooner had they placed them on the table then in came the zombies. Out of hallway crevasses, boxes, and from under floors, they seemed to appear out of nowhere. Attacking the sacrifices in an orgy of blood, gorging themselves in a frenzy of tearing flesh and gnarling on bones. Then the Priestess started her chant with a pounding beat. Screaming her epithets to the flashing blue wall. Reciting pray after pray she ceremonially danced around the room. The zombies, half watching, ate heavier in rhythmatic syncopation to her religious vehemence. Yelling to the wall, praying to the sky and building in an ear-piercing pitch, the Priestess called to her God. Begging to enlighten them all and to bless their pitiless beings. Then, for what seemed like hours of praying and feasting, quickly ended. With the zombies disappearing into the blackness, crawling away. Some still chewing on brains and caring pieces of arms and hands back with them to their hiding places and rotting festering holes.
“Thank you for your help today”, said Mother. That was easy Tech, responded I, blue walls are a dime a dozen these days. ”I think the training went well, and the facilitator really explained the Balanced Score Card in conjunction with the Corporate Wide Message. Her presentation was wonderful, and we also had a good turn out”, analyzed Mother. If you feed them, they will come, said I.
No comments:
Post a Comment