Wednesday, August 10, 2011

understanding

Ah… my little blogosphere.  I’m happy to see you.  Please sit, can I get you something to drink? Maybe a wine?  Yea we need to talk. No, no…you have done nothing wrong. You are so right in so many ways. It’s me. I, I have …issues. When we first got together, it was magical. I couldn’t stop looking at you. And what, two, sometime three time a day. You were great. It’s just lately, I don’t know, something seems missing. You don’t seem to be all there for me. You know what I mean? I know, I know…you never promised me…devotion. I knew when we meet that it was all about the immediate gratification. Oh, and I still love all the ways you do it. You are so good. You bring me to places I never been before...and  I have said and done some things that I never thought I would. We both know how you can get me going. Oh, and trust me, you are way better at ego masturbation than anyone else.  I know you worry about that part, but you are. My ego is very happy. Please..no..no…don’t cry. I still want you, and I don’t want you to leave. It’s just that…. my ex is back. Hey, now let’s not get vicious. I know she’s a lot of things, but let’s just refer to her with her real name, “Reality”, OK. I know, Reality is very demanding, and she is quite needy.  But there’s something about her that I just can’t shake. I wish that I could just stay here with you, living the fantasies, being the dream, exploding like fireworks. But Reality has once again come around. I feel that I owe her. Yes, I know, what has she ever done for me.  She does bring pain and aggravation. But when you and I got together, my beautiful little blogosphere, you knew that she was always going to be a part of my life. I don’t know, which is probably the whole problem. I don’t know what I truly want. I do know that I don’t want to loose you, and I know that I want the two of us to continue doing this thing. So I guess what I am saying, my Blogosphere, is that if you don’t mind Reality being around and occasionally drawing me away for awhile, then we can still work at this relationship.  I know it’s asking a lot, and if I didn’t care so much for you I wouldn’t. Please give me a chance, I will work this out. All I ask is for some understanding.  

No comments:

Post a Comment