Monday, October 17, 2011

Rat's Ass

Ok, so that’s that. One year of my life totally wasted. Gone for naught. Not that I haven’t wasted other years. It’s just that this one, for some reason, seems particularly poignant. Anyway back to living, back to dying. Yet, I find myself at a loss of words. It’s not that I have nothing to say, moreover, it’s that my “give a damn” factor is very low. Not a lot of positive energy and an abundant of grey skies. I kinda now understand where that old saying of “don’t give a rat’s ass” came about.

And now the morning’s commute is dark, and so are my thoughts. Thus comes the season of shadows, darkness, fall. One of the only redeeming feature is Halloween. It will once again be a jaunt off to Manhattan to partake in the Village Halloween Parade. Glorious exciting All Hallows Eve, a night of mischief, decadence, and depravity. Those are some of my favorite things.

STOP it, stop it right now…Do Not think you will start putting a sound track behind this. Especially of THAT song from the "Sound of Music". So you can just stop that humming right now! I cannot stand the "Sound of Music". I always imagine that at the beginning, that high crane shot, where Julie Andrew is spinning on the mountain,  that I am in a helicopter with a high power scoped rifle. Just as she starts to sing, BANG. Bagged me a nun. Her bloody body sprawled out on the mountain side.End of movie. Ya, I will be rotting in hell. But once again I have gotten off track here, or have I? Ya, ya , ya…a rat’s ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment