What a grand time in NYC and yes it was quite decadent. The Halloween Parade, the Jager Girls, the Zombies Hoards. I have a new respect for zombies, some are awful, truly awful, to the point of being very very bad. Yes Zombie Chrissy, props (including the ones you owned) to you. You were quite the un-dead, now are you a follower?
There are new voices in my head. I’m not really sure where they have come from. Different hues, different shades. Maybe they are of forgotten memories from a life less lived, but more probably, I’m possessed. Their noise, though not distracting or annoying has become fairly prevalent. I’m always open to different points for view, yet it has deepened my thoughts. A place that I had believed was already at an un-fathomable depth. There they wish me to speak in tongs and cry to the heavens.
I would like to address the Academy for what it has finally showed as great fuckin judgement in presenting me with this award. Even though they are rotted syphilis braindead troglodytes that couldn’t start a fire to save their lives, I am still amazed that it took them this fucking long to recognize true art. So what I would really like to say is, you can kiss my ass and go fuck yourselves with your goldplated icon of banality.
We here in the (kiss ass) department are committed to providing quality, excellence, and integrity in all aspects of our service. As part of our values , we pledge to “devote ourselves to continuous improvement, professionalism, and innovation in our work.” So that we can supply to you, our clients, the most advanced technology to solve your every need.
I have five questions(?)… well thanks! Sure I will answer them:
1. Fuck you
2. Fuck you
3. Fuck you
4. Fuck you
5. Fuck Me
Now….is there anything else you need to hear me say?
Tele-prompter
No comments:
Post a Comment