Good morning, X. Well, good morning Mother. You seem to have a particular glow, about you today. Well X, you giving me those 12 hours yesterday, not to mention how you also made Goldie Locks quiver and the way she called your name. It made such a perfect triangle, I’m still tingling. Just thinking about it get me, well let’s just say Happy. Thank you Mother, you know I like to keep you and my Director ..happy. Which is exactly why I need to talk to you, X. Is something wrong, Mother? Wrong? That is such a mis-conceived and open ended word. I have decided that Goldie Locks will no longer need you as her report. That she will be focusing more on her departmental output potential and not so much on, let’s call it your input resolutions. Am I not satisfying her objectives, Mother? Exceptionally, but I find Goldie Locks has no additional requirements of your involvement in her product line. That you have completed your task and any addition forward objectivity is counterproductive to my wants. I feel she’s becoming too involved with your role here and not supportive of my provisions. Therefore, with the ranting of the consultants, Thrive, Cut and Die Consulting, I am transferring you over to the Client Latitude Inferasskissing Technical Service Department. Mother, that is a step in the wrong direction for me. X ,be careful of how you speak to me, beside there you go using that "wrong" word again. Think of it as a positive reduction advancement. Client Latitude Inferasskissing Technical Service Department could use your expertise in services integration and productivity. You will be directly reporting to D.B. Dante and working alongside of Weasel Boy and the Marlborough Man. Your dumping me down to an inner circle. Well with the ranting of T.C.D Consulting and our role reallocation initiative we feel that this will be a good match for you. Therefore the final discussion is to deploy you there.
No comments:
Post a Comment