Monday, April 8, 2013

shaking a spear and barking at the moon

So what is happening to my little blog-o-sphere? It seems to be shrinking and vanishing before my eyes. I have seen it move toward oblivion. I realize that I have not posted what anyone would possibly call compelling or timely. But then again, I was never looking for ratings. Excuses, excuses, excuses. And I only have been a lure for trolls. No insult intended to all those few followers. Still, now I am restricted from commenting on some sites and dropped from preferred status like yesterdays entertainment (do you think Amanda Bynes will get her groove back and stop being a Hollywood has been?) news on other blogs? What an illusion burst. And some of those sites I really enjoyed. This is beginning to feel like where I work, dumped. It’s not like I’m an ax murderer (?!?) or a really psychotic (Zombies don’t count, and someone really needs to off the govn’r.) sociopathic (did I jst say that?) scitzo. I am just a whinny asshole, but looking at it that way, I may even dump me. How much whining can anyone take. Ya kno…. I think I will dump me. I’ve had it. Who the hell do I think I am? Everyone is right, what an egotistical looser. I should have listened to their advice and dumped me years ago. Just an albatross that draw out the days. I am so out of here, fuck me, I hate you x, you are blocked. You have wasted my fifteen minute for too long. I no longer need you, I no longer want you. You should leave now. Good bye x, you are just so, yesterday…………..just pure tripe.




There would have been a time for such a word. Tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow, creeps in this petty pace from day to day To the last syllable of recorded time, And all our yesterdays have lighted fools, the way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle! Life’s but a walking shadow, a poor player that struts and frets his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more. It is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing…..

No comments:

Post a Comment