Monday, December 23, 2013

tis the season

He’s making a list and checking it twice”……..
·         Objectives
·         to do
·         gifts to buy
·         bucket
·         grocery
·         New Year’s resolutions
·         to call
·         Craigs
·         Goals
·         favorites
·         mailing
·         Angie’s
·         tasks 
·         top ten
·         pros
·         cons

Life is controlled by bullets, and not always the .221 variety. Shit, my “To Do” has gone all Armalite assault on my “Goals”. Damn, so much for those.

Just black dots in front of my eyes, I think it’s some sort of disease. Born out of stagnant water, dead animals, and feces. Spread by larva infestation. Eternally growing and mutating, never to be completed, never to see the light, never. I sit here as if not in awe, and add another stone to the tomb.
Maybe I can skip all those, and go right to…”who’s naughty”

No comments:

Post a Comment