.........as in the case of “the person” and “the situation” as the influencers on behavior, research suggest that S be the primary most powerful influence, thus S>P. This seems to suggest that man is generally controlled predominantly by external forces in a reactionary and self-preservationist role. Though I feel that the understanding of how both S and P effects a person’s behavior is paramount to any leadership initiative, I think that to be generically suggesting that S is a greater influence of behavior is misleadingly repeating the “nature versus nurture” (Francis Galton, Hereditary Genius 1869) debate. I feel both both S and P are interwoven in a complex relationship that cannot be boiled down to a simple division of developed influences, and that "the person brings..........
So basically, I don't care, fucking zombie bossman. I'll put a bullet through your fucking head, and that has nothing to do with the situation.....
No comments:
Post a Comment