Thursday, July 17, 2014

tab


I have aced the first two classes, yet the sun doesn’t shine. I come to this lost world with an inclining of what might have been, only to find a desert lost in an oasis of all things. Seeking relief from the stifling humidity of the crying air, I hope that this dryness will stop me from hacking my brains out. At least I left the machete at home. Maybe I can find a sweet cosplay girl. Is that really your blue hair? Nice horns, Shiklah? Yet, like the lack of shade I get no offers. “Getting by, is the new Good”, my mantra, slithers out from the hot dry sand, a poisonous serpent that hisses at my face and claws at my eyes. And in the dark the sand fleas parasitically suck off my weathered skin, taking what is left of my blood, leaving me a pale white walker wandering across this wilderness. Can I use anymore nerdy references? Should I bring out the geek in me? “Do I dare to eat a peach?” “I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each”.  So what exactly am I whining about now? What would it be like to feel empowered? To have some control over ones destiny? Could I still be whining about that same ‘ol shit, really? One would think that I might have learned. Hi, yea I’m getting…b…GOOD, I’m Good. Yea, Good, how about you? Hey, if you just open it in another tab, then you will have both of them right there. You won’t have to use the back arrow.

 

Full of high sentence, but a bit obtuse;

At times, indeed, almost ridiculous-

Almost, at times, the fool.

T.S.Elliot

No comments:

Post a Comment