Friday, July 24, 2015

WELCOME BACK


Oh..where was I? Where am I?

I have been blindly following social media, drifting aimlessly through the matrix, hoping someone, anyone is looking for me. But I get no offers. Is our whole lives just a search for validation, recognition? There I wander, I can see my shadow out of the corner of my eye. But to focus and the whole quantum presence of it falls apart, crumbles and disintegrates. The covalence is gone and alone I stand once again. Surrounded by multitude, yet totally forlorn. So I guess, that I can say, that I’m at peace with myself. Solitude, lonely, peace. See there is a silver lining on everything.

Awake,..I’m awake. Yet this all seems like a dream world. One horribly realistic, HD version, virtual dream world. I try to reach for analogies, searching for that phrase, that description, to make this all come together. 42. And so my meaning is once again lost while I vibrate for an entanglement that doesn’t exist.

I’m at work, yes this is work. This is my desk, this is my place, this is my job. This is, this. What every it is it is, there is no hope, there is no promise. Failure is not an option because success is not available.  Peace, I am at peace, total peace, serenity.

Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment