Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Breaking the Rules of Engagement

There is not a single time, that when I sit down to type something here, that I don’t think about deleting this whole damn blog. I hadn’t planned on this being so much about me. Yet, it certainly seems to be turning out that way. This definitely seems to be going in the wrong direction. Should I actually be sending these things out to the cloud. But then again, there is not a lot of you out there that even reads these self indulgent soliloquies and they are fairly obvious. I’m not relating any secrets.

Ok, so we might as well recap. If you were paying attention, we have established a few constants.

I am a corporate whore. Prostituting myself for whatever monies and benies I can still get from my corporate mother.

I am not too happy with the way society is going.

I am an idiot

I have reality issues

I’m somewhat dark

I don’t like people that won’t use their turn signals while driving.

I rant and rave fairly often.

I like Dr Seuss.

I’m a self proclaimed artist.

I’m an ex-son,ex-husband, and a forgotten father

I don’t like zombies.

I am somewhat whinny……did I establish that yet? Well, yea….. whinny.

Nothing new there, no great personal revelation or insights. So that’s about that. You get it now, there I stand. So what has this done for me?

Nothing.

Which brings me to you. Obviously the next question that comes to mind is why would anybody be reading this shit? Half the time I can’t take even typing it. Do you people have that much time on your hands, or are you just waiting for more recipes on cooking tripe?

4 comments:

  1. Your darkness is familiar to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do any of us write? Why do we share the complexities of our minds... those intimate thoughts the everyday world that surrounds us will never know, our pain, our fears, our hardships, our joys? For me, it is simply so that it exists.

    To find a like mind, to read their thoughts, their story, sometimes it is just a small comfort to realize that we are not alone. It is a connection, a kinship

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifully put.

    Thanks, sometimes I can use a reminder that I am not an isolated survivor in deep dark space. That there is stars and light and heavens waiting to be found.

    ReplyDelete