Friday, June 10, 2011

Harsh My Mellow

So, the second comment that I get on something I wrote here is pure shit and criticism. What, you really think that this is obscene? OBSCENE…Really?? You think I am causing the down fall of society? You say that I am illiterate because I resort to using ”swear words”? And your profile says that you don’t even have a blog. Well….. I have an idea, ….Fuck you Jason whoever! And Fuck the self-righteous presumptuous horse you rode to town on. A matter of fact, while I’m at it…..

Fuck religious zealots

Fuck the conservative agenda

Fuck mid-management corporate stooges

Fuck money grubbing greedy bastards

Fuck people who can’t use their turn signals

Fuck Racist Assholes

Fuck idiot politicians

Fuck reality TV

Fuck mean people

Fuck sensationalist news reporting

Fuck OMG! and LOL

Fuck gas prices

Fuck the dweeb who on Tuesday morning (it was probably you, Jason) couldn’t decide what size coffee and what type of donut to buy. And Fuck you too DD, run on this!

Fuck Chauvinistic dick heads

Fuck Marketing, your EVIL

Fuck people in denial of Global Warming and Climate Change

Fuck zombies

Fuck dancing/ice skating/singing/eating….anything…“With the Stars”

Fuck This

Fuck That

Fuck Me

And as for being illiterate, I suggest that YOU read the Fuck’n title, it’s just Fuck’n tripe.



I think I liked it better when I thought that nobody read this shit.



Peace, Love, Happiness, and Understanding to all

3 comments:

  1. That is a beautiful list of fucks btw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks......in the past, I have occassionally been told that I am fucking funny. Though, I don't quite know how to take that.

    And I haven't heard back from Jason.

    ReplyDelete