Blah..Blah…blah…blah……her mouth was moving, in a very cute way, but the words were not making sense. Well at least not all the words. And there seemed to be a lot of repetition, “like”, “you know”, “uh”. “ "Like, I could not believe he said that right to me, you know. It was like, awesome, uh (try to regain thought here) "so, like, now I am the Director of Customer Assessment and I working, like, right with him (Mr. Old Fat Lecherous Pig), you know, a direct report”. That’s fantastic Kaitlyn, congratulations. What exactly is the role of Director of Customer Assessment? “Well, like, Mr (Old Fat Lecherous Pig) said that is still adaptable, but, you know, we are going to work that out together”. Yea I figured (girl you need to wake up) as much, Mr. (Old Fat Lecherous Pig) has been known as a very hands on VP. I’m sure that he’s going to take you under his wing for some personal training. “I know, can you believe it, this is like my luckiest day. I think I can really make a difference here (shut up, you did not just say that), I think this is like going to get me ahead”. I’m sure it probably will (in one way or another), but you should think about where that may take you. “Well, like, anything but this admin job would be better, uh (insert new thought here), is today Friday?" Yes it is. “Cool, then you wanta meet me for drinks later? I’m going to call some friends and go out to celebrate.” Sure (I don’t know if I would call it a celebration), when and where? “How about after 6 at (the drunk chic clearing house), I wanta first, like, change my skirt”. Skirt, oh, I thought that was a belt. “You are so silly, I’ll see you later”.
"I don’t think that would be a good idea”, said Mother. Mother, sorry, didn’t see you standing there listening to my conversation. “You know I always am”. Yes, but that is wrong, feeding her to that Old Pig. She’s just a kid, he’s going totally ruin her. You know he will only make her into his lap bitch. And I mean that in the worst way. "Kid? I think someone is feeling old and jealous”, Teased Mother. “Besides Mr. OFLP still has a use to us, at least for a couple more years. So for now, we will reward him with this token of our appreciation”. So you’re sacrificing and condemning her to sodomy, so that you can get some numbers crunched. “Think of it as training”, Mother lectured.” After a couple of years she will be hooked on the pay and she will be willing to do anything for us to get out of that dead end job. I will make that bitch mine. But you know all this, it’s the same hook we have in you”. Cold as crack, Mother. “Yes” said Mother,” and you will be working late at the satellite location tonight, so you WILL NOT have the time to see Kaitlyn. I will not have you delay this like you did with zombie 1 and 2" . Yes Mother, I’m a good corporate whore.
No comments:
Post a Comment