Believe it or not, I used to be a Dreamer. Blue sparkled
eyed world’s your oyster love will conquers all anything you put your mind too
art is life kinda guy. But after being kicked in the teeth so often I became a
FuckingRealist (yes that is actually one word, like PizzaBeer, they are symbiotically
joined), which I sort of enjoyed. I pulled no punches and nothing surprised me.
Then slowly I stepped to the left and became a Sarcastic Skeptic. Needless to say, at that point, I landed up
not dating much and not the most popular person at a party. Then one day a
paradigm seems to shift and Amused Fatalist was the soup-de-jour, which is enjoyable
to a certain “pointed” kind of fun. But, I also feel those days have passed and
more recently I think a Discontented Humorist is a better description. But by
no means is this a circular progression, yet nor is it linear. It’s a more haphazard
type of way and I guess in the overall Darwin-esk evolution it’s probably just
one of those off branch that leads nowhere and slowly ends…..yea, I blew off
work today, so too much time on my hands. Had to burn off some CT or lose it.
Can’t carry over to the new year any of those Corporate blessed “out of office”
hours. My Corporate Mother is not happy, but she designed the matrix, so there
is not much she can say. But this does mean that when I return I will have to extra
diligently strive to touch every one of her bases and bring electrifying
results to once again be amongst her favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment