I wonder where exactly the phrase “going to Hell in a handbag” came from. And doesn’t it seem a little cramped. I don’t really carry a handbag, can I use a brief case? Too short. Still, I am more partial to “going to Hell in a grocery cart” or “going to Hell in a wheel barrel”. It seem like you would have more room to take along, personal items. And “Hell!”, Hell even knows we all have baggage. I wonder if Charon makes you check your bags when travelling over the Styx? A Danakea for your thoughts. You think they upgraded their travel arrangements? Can I take a jet there instead of some good intentioned road and ferry? This long travel seems way too tedious, I just want to get there and start all of eternity. You know, get on with it. But there is all those details. Yet this driving, stopping for doing what is right, then downward spiraling thing is getting old. I mean, I have reservations. Can’t I just take the express? I guess I could hang myself from the highest tree. I always seem to carry enough rope for that. But my reservations were supposed to be first class. I want the hot towels, damn it all to Hell.
Ah, forget it. I probably just get hit by a bus… A Coach.
No comments:
Post a Comment