Friday, June 1, 2012

there

Really, has it been that long since I was here?  How times flies when you are having…. Well something.  I am once again trying to modify my attitude. Seeking to be a glass half full type of guy, looking for the beauty in everyday complacency. It is not easy. Well just returning to reality from the garden has made it smother. My faith in humanity somewhat restored by beautiful people, love, and hippy tears. Like a single trumpet, off in the darkness, now joined by a sousaphone then a lonely trombone. Echoing thru the woods, wandering off down the way and fading into nothingness. Yet their notes resounding inside my head and stirring in my heart. Not to be forgotten along with the way her pail naked skin glowed in the midday sun, red hair flaming with the tenderest smile. Still all around me the tapestry of what is considered my life is again falling apart. I am at the verge of being fucked over again at work. Coporate right sizing and effectiveness consulting. I can see it lumbering infront of me, a tall iceberg with an invitation to the Titanic, a train staring at me from down the tracks. So much so, that I cannot even make lite of the situation with my loving Corporate Mother commentary. And this talking to myself doesn’t even help anymore, truly I do not know what to say

No comments:

Post a Comment