Thursday, June 7, 2012

HA HA Ho Ho

Everyone wants a piece of me
No one wants to feel me
Your facebook friends don’t want to be
All that we can all be

Dynamite is going off
All my brain can do is cough
TV’s screaming very loud
I look at that and am not proud

Cyber pixilated brainwashed
My words are jumbled and tossed
Forced to travel a prison line
Everything is not fine

My brain seems to slips away
Won’t be back any day
Potential in the media feeds
I beg to aid my needs

World of Warcraft want-a-be's
Posing as management d’s
Controlling me with their frowns
What a bunch of fucking clowns

Hip, hip, jop, yo, yo
Kryptonited my superhero
Now I am such a corporate ho
All I can say is…ya’know.

Everyone wants a piece of me
No one wants to feel me
Demands won’t stop and let me be
How ridiculous can I make this be.




No comments:

Post a Comment