Midweek holiday are somewhat sad. It is a day off from work,
but it misses the point, in as holidays go. Oh and Yes, I was invited to a
picnic this year. So I guess you may say in that category things are looking
up. The work situation is something different. Still too early to write about
it, and I am trying to be cautiously (or is that caustically?) optimistic. And
all in all I can still say that I have a job, YEA (dripping with sarcasm, distain
and disgust), and I can keep my Corporate Whore status, YEA!
So, I decided that
as my famous rice salad (6 different rice, chopped veggies, corn, peas, and a
killer homemade herbal vinaigrette dressing) melds flavors in the fridge I
would revisit my poor neglected blogosphere. Sitting here, wondering what ever
happen to the days of blogable wonder and missing that sweet nectar punch that
an old girlfriend use to make. I look back and reminisce on July 4th
of the past……yea right, I’m not quite dead yet…Fuck that! There will be plenty
of time for that when I am old, Alzheimer's ridden and senile, a
future to look forward to. I plan to rock-n-roll this picnic. Purely an adult
affair with no (praise the powers that be) kids under foot. Now don’t go hate’n,
kids are great, but sometimes you need a break. And to think, no worries on who’s
drinking the adult beverages. So to all who are celebrating anything, may your
day be full of happiness, song, and fun. For tomorrow is another day to die.
No comments:
Post a Comment