I have taken different forms over the years. Early, as a photographer, with every snap of the shutter I stole a piece of the subject. With wonder and love, gentle and un-noticed I would slice a piece of their heart out and feed on their being. Making them mine. Possessing their nature, and capturing them forever, to become a part of me. I honed my skill like knives, to dissect thru the everyday and reveal their inner most personages, their fears, their dreams. There I lovingly feasted, sacrificing them for my desires. Then inexplicably, carved off a piece of their reflection. A souvenir to be nailed to a wall and exhibited, like an ear cut off my victims. It was a labor of love, yet I delved down there so deep, that I knocked on the door of the devils lair, and she invited me in.
Here I am in my full glory, a wolf amongst herded condemned sheep. Now a Specialist in my field, I wade thru the hapless victims, looking for the ones to satisfy my hunger. To quench my thirst, I have happily given myself over and accepted her invitation. Now but another data point in the devil’s metric, a rook to deal with the pawns. She aids me in a killing spree, as long as I stick by her commands. I am but an honored whore that has no conscience, I do it for the pleasure, as she enables my lifestyle. She beats me for her amusement, and I smile. For tomorrow she will hand me another client to feed on. There we will fuck beyond their hearts desires and I will steal their very presence. Screaming in pleasure and agony, they will beg me to take them higher. Feeding and devouring, I will brutally ravish them to their last breath. Sucking out their life and leaving an empty quivering bruised shell. And in their death I bathe in their blood sacrifice and gorge myself on payroll remains. But occasionally, as I watch the life flow from their eyes, and feel their strength become mine. I miss the days of wonder and love, when it wasn’t just about the orgasm check and wish I never touched that door. But then the blood rush comes over me and I reach out my hand for my pay and bennies, like an addict for his fix.
No comments:
Post a Comment