Things I have learned:
Nobody gives a shit how hard YOU work.
Tomorrows are just another opportunity to get screwed over.
Money and the rich rule all.
Eat the rich.
The things that should be blogged, hurt too much to type.
Saying “Fuck you all” is not the right thing to do, yet sometimes it just feels so good.
Hope is eternal, so are the scars of torture.
If you think you are getting ahead, means that you missed something.
Preppies wear Polo, Preppers wear Camo.
The difference between you and me, is that I am not the TOTALLY Insane one.
Daylight and darkness makes no difference if your blind.
Find or do the stupidest think you can think of, it’s bound to be a hit TV show.
Being cursed really does suck.
That drugs and alcohol don’t mix, but psychos with guns do.
If it’s sensational bull shit crap, the News Media will feed it down your throats.
This life was way over rated, can I get a refund?
Worlds come and Worlds go, but sex is still number one.
No comments:
Post a Comment