Friday, January 18, 2013

013 don't give a shit

So x, I am not very happy with your recent performance. Fuck you, mother. Be careful x, I OWN you, I can easily get rid of you. Oh, I thought you already had, what my productivity numbers are not up to par? Have I not programmed the inner circle of hell enought? Though your numbers are satisfactory, they are not up to your par. Really mother, you dumped me, put a restraining order against me, and you think that I should blindly follow you around like some lonely geek worshiping the ground his ex-girlfriend walks upon? I get the picture and understand my worth here. I don’t need to satisfy you, but to just do my new job. You weren’t even a very good girlfriend. It was always about you. You, you, you, your wants, your desires, your needs. What about me? I gave you everything you could possible dream and desire. I fucking ravished and killed for you, and you still dumped me. So the hell with you. I’ve about had it x. I don’t care. If you have a problem with my productivity and metrics, take it up with SisterHR. X, X, X, I think we have stepped off with the wrong foot here. You know I still need you, I still want you. It wasn’t you, it was me. I want us to be together again, I want us to make that perfect harmony. You and me taking on all that comes our way. All you need to do is prove to me that you still want me. Just take care of AB with your expertise. You know I always loved watching you work, the way you moved. Just thinking about it makes me want to take you. So just this one little thing, and we can go back to the way it use to be. I am so through with you, mother. I know you don’t mean that x. I know what you really think and how you feel. You want me, you need me. Not to fulfill my request is admitting that you are weak and that you lost. And you are not like that. You know actually nothing about me, mother. After all I opened up to you, all I’ve given to you, and you have no idea who I really am. It is sad, and you need to get away from me. HOW DARE YOU! I will have you x, I will have you at my feet, pleading for me to look at you. You will see, no one say no to me. Whatever mother. Next time please follow your established protocol, call and make an appointment before coming down here. Unfortunately I am busy keeping up my numbers and I can’t be bothered by such distractions. We will see x, see you come begging back to me on your hands and knees when I take away your bennies. Whatever, mother. I promise you x, you will die in the most hideous withdraws. A crumpled and destroyed man and I will stand over you laughing. Whatever, mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment