Monday, November 25, 2013

Not wanted

The office windows across the street stare blankly at me. Black with the reflections of my building’s façade.
It was 15 degrees this morning. Is that why I saw you shiver asked Mother. No, the inner circles are quite warm thanks to you diligence with brimstone, I replied. Well, don’t get use to it, quipped mother. Today I have invested in a new series of initiative consolidations. Therefore creating an Intrinsic Knowledge Service division. I have determined that you will now be a minor addition to that team,

No seriously. I’ve just been dumped to a whole other department. My last director lasted 6 weeks. I can’t even make light of this. This is the 7th director I have had in 2 years. I’ve been dumped here so often I’m beginning to feel like a boyfriend of Taylor Swift. I wonder if someone will write a song about me?  

No comments:

Post a Comment