Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Mary's little Frankie


My heart has stopped beating, all that is left is this curser, slowly flashing on the screen. A rhythmic slow four beat. No blood flows thru these veins, embalmed with alcoholic fluids, one would think that my organs wouldn’t be rotting away. Can one call that irony? The length of stay has exceeded the deductible. A half-life unto itself, it has more activity than I. And the sky is covered in clouds, neutral grey banality that drags on for infinite time. I didn’t want to stay, I didn’t want to come back here, I didn’t want to be pieced back together. Now looking at the scars, somehow, I feel that they didn’t do it right. Whatever, I guess then that you can call me complicated and if the curser is the only living pulse, than I am truly the cursed. Virtual life, virtual human, virtually worthless.

Pulsating curser, pounding, reverberating, damning. Why do you haunt my psychic and nail me to this reality.

I have a new understanding and sympathy for monsters.
Frankenstein   

"Monsters are such interesting people"
-Buggs Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment