Melodramatic….
Sometimes it is a hard thing to avoid. I have been pondering
lately, if I am being melodramatic (well I did use the word “pondering”) about
this whole thing called my life. “Shiit homie…yo ant got no life”
Well yea, there is that.
It seems that I have exceeded my data usage for this
existence. Unable to upgrade, I am forever trapped seeking free wifi zones. I
would have been all set if they let some of my old un-used yearly life data
roll-over. I knew I should have gone with that other carrier, Buddhism. But I
was always worried about their signal strength. Now I’m stuck in this contract
…for eternality….
Life mimics TV commercials, and I seem to be in the wrong
ones.
Really? The “truck guy” is so much more “macho”? Chevy, get
real, that is so base, and insulting. But then again, this is America, and
stupidity does rein. And when it reins, it…it…well..actually, around here, all
it has done for months now is snow. Snow, Snow, SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! All my world
is asphyxiated in white death. Sealed with heavy sugar frosting while sharp
barbed icicles teeth shine from eaves. Houses have become winter monsters that
have eaten their inhabitants. Trapped and isolated they are slowly being
digested into pail wild eyed schizophrenics that twitch and blink and talk in
hushed voices to themselves. Not only has it been the coldest February in
history but the coldest month ever recorded. I can’t stand the sight of the
fucking white shit suspended in the atmosphere. My temples, splitting and
aching from the cold, beating beating a deafening scream. Pounding out enormous
circadian rhythm, so fucking loud that I can hear nothing but a booming hiphop
beat. I want to put a fucking gun in my mouth and spread what intelligence I
have left over the white shit piles of ground ice glass. Loud, scream, pounding
beat that I cannot even recognize my own meloD……
No comments:
Post a Comment